Tuesday, January 18, 2005

On the Glory that is Chipotle

CHIPOTLE!! Is the name that should be on the tips of everyone's tongue when lunch or dinner is mentioned. It is pretty much the greatest fast food restaurant ever and furthermore pretty much the only one that is actually fast and accurate. You can get a burrito made from start to finish in like 3 minutes. The only complaint I have is that sometimes the line runs out the door but at least it's quick. The meal they prepare for you is great because it's compact yet filling. My personal favorite is a burrito with Chicken, rice, pinto beans, a little bit of green peppers and onions, cheese, lettuce, and tomato salsa. Mmmmmmm...Great!
Now for the bad news. Nutritionally you should only eat probably two chipotle burritos per week. This is not as easy as it sounds since everyone I know either loves Chipotle or Hates it. Those of us who love it are addicted to the point where we can eat a whole burrito to eating a single burrito a little at a time for several Days. One Chipotle burrito apparently has anywhere from 800 to 1300 calories. This is almost equivalent to the Hardee's Thick Burger. GROSS!! In any event I am a recovering chipotle addict and have been known to consume 2 burritos in a sitting.(I was really hungry man!) I am also known by face at my local Chipotle. Now I try to limit myself to two a week. Anyway I bet you can guess what I'm having for lunch today.
;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Jelli said...

you and that damn chipotle. i dont know what you see in them. i feel as tho if the meat was seasoned a bit more, i could learn to love them. otherwise, i'll leave it to you to consume all the burritos

Tuesday, January 18, 2005 at 3:34:00 PM EST  
Blogger LudaKhris said...

Yea I don't really care for them. Everything has onions in it, and I really doint like them!!!!!!!! Plus that shit can't be good for you its a LOT of food. But I mean eat on.

Wednesday, January 19, 2005 at 9:13:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE CHIPOTLE'S....IT HAS GOT TO BE THE BEST EVA.

Friday, May 27, 2005 at 4:30:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home