Wednesday, February 09, 2005

On Taxes

Taxes...Fuk U Uncle Sam. When did it become a bad thing to be a hard working individual. It's like how come U can sit down on ur ass and get paid with the money I'm working for. So apparently since I have had multiple jobs this past year I made enough money to travel through a couple of tax brackets. Now I recall the paychecks that I was getting over this period and it seemed to me like more than enough was coming out. Especially since I never recieved a paycheck from Damon's that was over 48 cents. So not only do u take my money while I'm working u decided that you didnt take enough so I have to pay again after I have already allocated the funds left ova from you raping me the first time...GREAT. And yes I'm sure someone will tell me that I'm paying taxes for this and that and that I should be glad it's not more and that I get all kinds of stuff from this country. But this pisses me off...take what you need then and there dont have me waiting around till the end of the year to find out if u want some more. Again Fuk U Uncle Sam with a sick one.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my goodness you angry little man!!!

Thursday, February 10, 2005 at 8:10:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home