Thursday, March 06, 2008

On Jobs

Ok, so I must have hit a lazy streak in my life because at this point I dont feel like doin shit. I mean absolutely nothing! As in, I literally want to go home sit on my couch in sweats and a wifebeater, sprawl out with a pillow and/or comforter and stare at the little unevenlly painted spot on my ceiling above my coffee table. I especially do not want to go to work. I am accustomed to having at least 2.5 jobs at all times...and until now its never really bothered me. But as we speak I grow increasingly more annoyed at the fact that each day I am bent over by the interstate traffic I fight every morning and evening. I guess it's because between my two jobs I work 12 out of every 14 days, drive about 23 hours to and from work every two weeks, and spend $230 in gas per month...RIDICULOUS this is a waste of my time, youth, and money. The problem is not that i need 2 jobs but that i need 2 jobs to live comfortably, which would not be the case had i not had to participate in that silliness known as taxes. I mean really is it necessary for them to commandeer 34% of my paycheck. Plus the price of gas is high as the fuck...who pays this much for gas...i remember when gas was 99 cents a gallon.....................OMG i will close my blog entry on that parental sounding statement.

2 Comments:

Blogger NicHova said...

Ok let's try this again.....
So I think that you should finish ur masters degree so you wont have to work two jobs.

Next, who in the world told you to move out to Nowhereville?! I live 10miles from my job and I couldnt have it any other way!

And the best resolution would be to just move to St. lucia with me and sell some shells on the beach.

Thursday, March 6, 2008 at 4:08:00 PM EST  
Blogger T said...

Yes yes...master's Smaster's You know I hate school(I'm sure there'll be a blog entry about this soon) but i'll get it eventually i guess the only reason i even went back was cuz of peer/parent pressure. Which is ridiculous what a bunch of loosers we are that we peer pressure each other into education...LOL...utterly ridiculous.

And for the deal I got on that place i'd have moved to WV.

I'm not interested in selling or buying shells...lol

Thursday, March 6, 2008 at 4:12:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home