Thursday, June 30, 2005

On Traffic

Sooooo I finally got a real job. I am happy that I'm finally doing something. What I am not happy about is that I now work in Suitland, meaning that my commute to work has been extended from 15 minutes to an hour. It's not just the distance it's really the ridiculous traffic that I have to deal with that makes me hate the ride to and from work.
Traffic kills me because I really hate driving to begin with and the fact that I'm creeping at like 45 mph for 60 miles doesnt help. I have become so impatient that I am constantly looking for the lane that is moving the fastest. Traffic bores me so much that sometimes I have to turn the stereo WAY up just to kee from drifting off.
The next thing about traffic that I really hate is that sooooooo many people can not drive.You got people that dont look when merging, people that dont look when changing lanes, people that drive 20 mph under the speed limit in the fast lane, and people that cut you off cuz they didnt realize that they were about to miss their exit. The bottomline is, people really just need to pay attention when driving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home